Makes 1-2 servings
Depending if you are having as a side salad or for a meal.
1. Dice onions, and chop basil. Slice tomatoes in half if they are large. (I used mini ones so left them whole)
2. Chop mozzarella balls if you want smaller pieces.
3. Prepare the dressing by combining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and salt & pepper. Mix together and set aside.
4. Combine salad in a bowl with, arugula, basil, tomatoes, mozza-balls and onions.
5. Mix dressing just before drizzling on top of salad. You are ready to go ahead and enjoy!