1. Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Spread on paper towel to remove extra moisture, then place in the bowl of a food processor. Add the sesame seeds and process until everything is combined into a paste. Scrape the mixture into a bowl.
2. Chop the onion and peeled carrot. Add the carrot, onion, and garlic and pulse until finely chopped. Add the cilantro and pulse a few more times until finely chopped.
***Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Add the vegetables into the bowl with the chickpea paste. Add the flour, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Mix with spoon until evenly combined. Form into 4-6 round patties.
4. In a large frying pan on medium heat add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add the burgers and fry them for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown. Remove the burger and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Place baking sheet in oven and bake 10 minutes on one side, flip and bake 10 more minutes. Remove and let cool a few minutes.
While the burgers are in the oven prepare the dill sauce.
1. Mince the garlic and finely chop the dill.
2. In a small bowl, add garlic, dill, lemon juice, greek yogurt, salt and pepper. Mix together.
Assemble the burgers with dill sauce, fresh crumbled feta cheese, thin sliced red onion and lettuce!